Saddle Flocking & girth strap replacement
This is your instructors favourite part of saddle making he finds it relaxing and enjoyable.
When he is teaching He will talk about the different ways to flock and use billet straps to deal with some fitting problems. This is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions about problems you may have come across when fitting a saddle.
Time: Course length 4 days 9am to 5pm
Private one to one course Available enquire Here
Your time on this course will show you ways to:
- Drop the panel and lace it back in
- How to over flock/spot flock
- How to replace billets/girth straps
- How to attach point straps
- How to attach balance straps
- How to deal with saddles that are quilted
- How to quilt a panel
- Please bring a saddle or two to work on. If you can’t bring one we will supply one.
Our Customer Said
Had an amazing day making stirrup leathers with George. Very rewarding – learning how to select, cut, trim, stain, hand stitch & finish the leather.
Thank you George for your brilliant skill and patience with me and Charlotte on your stirrup making course.