Saddle making is an art
By doing this course you will not only make a saddle .
You will gain the knowledge of how to replace seats trees and these jobs you would not attempt before
Time: Course length 12 days Ran over two weeks Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm
Your time on this course will show you ways to:
- This course is aimed at those with some experience with stitching and leather tools.
- You will make either a 17.5″ GP saddle or a 17.5″ dressage saddle
- This course will incorporate building a seat on a wood spring tree casing and running up a flock panel.
- Making a pair of flaps with a knee pad hand molding knee blocks And pattern making.
- At the end of this course you get to take your saddle home